Welcome!

Welcome to my portfolio of art. I've had an itch to draw every now and then since my childhood. Now I'm sharing it. Not sure I'll get everything up from my past, but I'll definitely keep up with the present and future. Feel free to click on any of the images to enlarge them. Enjoy!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Back to Residential Landscape Design Studio

I've been busy juggling everything around in school, but all is well, all is well. I finished three classes for the term--only six more to go, the last of my finals starting next week! Here is some of my work from class. I hope to share my final design project when I get that done. In the mean time, cheers!

Site elevation-- practicing our symbols. Took me six drawings until I was satisfied with myself.

Yes, that is in pen. Patience is virtue.


Birds eye view of another project-- objective was to draw symbols.

One of the first front elevations I drew in this class... lollipop trees-- nooooooo!!! They look more like steel wool >.<

Second hand-draw front elevation. Pretty awesome :) I liked this one a lot. Really happy with my trees too!

Rending--we scanned our originals to practice rendering in marker and colored pencil... that crepe myrtle looks so much like a watermelon... just look up Red Rocket Crepe Myrtle and you'll see what I mean.

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. Great drawings, Amaal! Drawing freehand is very complicated, I know well [many attempts and few successes]!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ronei :) As the saying goes, practice makes perfect. Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete