Welcome!

Welcome to my portfolio of art. I've had an itch to draw every now and then since my childhood. Now I'm sharing it. Not sure I'll get everything up from my past, but I'll definitely keep up with the present and future. Feel free to click on any of the images to enlarge them. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Working with the Designers

Welcome back to studio! We are working on the beginnings of our final project--site analysis. Site analysis is when you go to a site and jot down the layout of the area you intend to work on. This includes dimensions and notes on other things that need fixing, such as drainage and runoff. The objective is to come up with a new design for the front of our design building. Here's to us! Cheers!

Trey, goofing off with my camera :)

left to right: Kip, Mennen, and myself-- together we were working to get our site analysis drawn out in time for presentation.

Me and Mennen working hard.
Go Mennen! Go Kip!

Oh the wall of shame. This is where we tack up our designs for everyone to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment